3D Science

Monday, August 09, 2004

What is 3D Science?

I used to like school ... well mostly! I used to like the arts and crafts, the English and Science was cool as well until it started to get like work! I was into making models, mostly plastic models although I could have some real fun with balsa wood and paper as well.

Now I have kids of my own and I want to mix some of the loves of my childhood: models, crafts, science, games ... With the talent that is out there today (and some surprising blasts from the past) we have a vast resource just waiting to be tapped.

This will be mostly links to Paper Models of science subjects although I will not limit myself to that one medium. The one stipulation will be that the material linked here is free for download. This is not only to help the struggling families out there in the Western world but to share some of the resources that we have with the developing nations.

If you have a computer, an internet link and a printer you have everything you need for a delightful, educational experience! Drop me a line if there is a subject you are particularly interested in or if you have an interesting link.

Talk to you soon

Kirok of L'Stok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home